Steel and glass – two entirely authentic and natural materials, used for centuries, and each with its own inherent material properties. Steel signifies strength, toughness, robustness and optimum ductility. Glass is highly resistant to chemical or thermal stress and has an excellent appearance. KALDEWEI steel enamel combines robust steel and tough glass to form an inseparable bond harnessing the strengths of each material in perfect symbiosis. As a pioneer consistently pushing the boundaries to make the good even better, KALDEWEI has steadily advanced, refined and optimised the special formula and manufacturing processes of KALDEWEI steel enamel for almost a century now. KALDEWEI steel enamel guarantees lasting quality that remains visible, tangible and irresistible day after day.
COMFORT. SAFETY. DESIGN.
- Made of KALDEWEI steel enamel with full-antislip finish
- Modern rectangular bathtub with spacious interior
- The bottom of the bath is flat allowing for very comfortable showering
- Integrated tile flange and panel
- Left (model no. 156) or right (model no.155) version available
- Simple, yet sophisticated. A timeless design that’s adaptable to suit your aesthetic needs.
- 60˝ (1524 mm) x 30˝ (762 mm) x 14˝ (356 mm)
- No additional installation procedures are necessary (protective frames, support slats, stabilisation elements, etc.) due to unsurpassed stability
- On KALDEWEI baths and shower trays there are aligned mounting aids for quick installation, optimal noise insulation and durable sealing.
EXPANSION OF MATERIAL
- Barely any expansion during temperature fluctuations therefore no danger of cracks in the joints or structural damage (e.g. through moisture penetrating the masonry)
- Elastic joint seals adhere without pre-treatment